'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Frosty the Snowmen with his girlfriend

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Frosty the Snowmen with his girlfriend

I'm back with another inspirational post for Whimsy Stamps and this time I'm showing you a very cool looking snowmen with his girlfriend as they gaze out towards the stars! This adorable image is designed by LiaStampz which you can find here. I colored the snowmen using Prismacolor pencils and added some glitter for the hats. I also used some Sparkle N Sprinkle Twinkling Cloud Glitter Flocking for the snowmen. I then added some Shaved Ice by Stampendous for actual snow around the feet. I started off using blue metallic paper for my base which is a 5" x 7" finished card size and cut 2 strips 3"x 6 3/4"  of silver and light blue paper for the first layer. Then cut a piece of navy dot paper and made a banner which was laid in the middle of the other 2 papers. I then used the latest Bo Bunny collection called 'Woodland Winter' for the other 2 banners. I used a tag from the collection as well as the sign which I cut off from another tag. I added a bow using some dark ribbon along with some silver, white and blue stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!