'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Halloween Card for Whimsy Stamps

Monday, September 30, 2013

Halloween Card for Whimsy Stamps

Well I'm back with another card for Whimsy Stamps and with Halloween around the corner. I decided to make a Halloween Card using Crissy Digis called 'Halloween Witchy Girl' which you can find in the store. I coloured her using my Prismacolor pencils and added some glitter on her dress, boots, stocking and pumpkin. I started off using basic black paper for my base which is a     5"x 7" finished card size. I then used various halloween papers which I have in my stash for years. I added 3 layers before using a Martha Stewart black spider web ribbon that I found at Michael's. I then cut out a frame using a Memory Box die called 'Spooky Frame' using black paper. I then added some Inka Gold 'Platinum'  to highlight the spider web and then added some Gunmetal Glitter by In The Making Enterprises which I laid on top of the spider web ribbon. I then laid down some Pumpkin ribbon as well as some purple glitter tape. I then used some halloween flowers which I had in my stash.












No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!