'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: An Inspirational Post for Whimsy Stamps

Saturday, September 21, 2013

An Inspirational Post for Whimsy Stamps















Well I'm back with another inspirational post for Whimsy Stamps. This week I decided to use Crissy Digi's fabulous image called 'Christmas Gift Horse' which you can find here in the store. I started off using black metallic paper for the base which is a 5"x 7" finished card size. I then used Graphic 45 latest collection called 'Twelve Days of Christmas' for the rest. I added 2 layers before cutting out a third layer using 'Gold Majesty Circles' by Spellbinders. I then added some Champagne Inka Gold by Viva Decor around the edges. I then cut out bird with roses from the same paper line and popped it up using foam dots. I colored the horse using my Prismacolor pencils and added some white glitter for the trim and pompom on the Santa hat. I  added some gold ribbon along with a bow for left hand corner. I also took a gold glitter pen by Viva Decor and added some gold pearls on the frame.



1 comment:

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!