'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: My Inspirational Post for Whimsy Stamps

Sunday, July 7, 2013

My Inspirational Post for Whimsy Stamps















I'm back with another inspirational post for Whimsy Stamps and this week I'm using Dana's Digis called the 'Hummingbird'. I started off using Early Espresso for my base which is a 5"x 7" finished card size. I then used Basic Grey collection called 'Green at Heart' for the rest. I added 3 layers before taking the 4th & 5th  layer and running it thru a Sizzix die called 'Garden Lattice' using light green and orange paper. With the orange layer I used just the rectangle and popped it up using pop up dots onto the light green frame just cut out. I printed the Hummingbird onto shimmery white paper and colored her using Prismacolor pencils. I then added glitter to the Hummingbird and added some glitter to he flower. I cut out 2 orange flourishes using orange glitter paper and used Tim Holtz die called 'Elegant Flourishes'. I then added some orange glitter tape by American Crafts along with a bow which I used orange/red satin ribbon by May Arts.  I added some photo corner chipboard by Dusty Attic as shown. I colored them using Tim Holtz Distress Stains in the following colors Picked Raspberry and Seedless Preserves. Then I dressed up the photo corners by adding some corduroy and flower buttons in Kiwi Kiss, Pumpkin Pie and Pretty in Pink all by Stampin'Up.

2 comments:

  1. Love all the dimension in this card. Cute hummingbird image too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so colorful and pretty!! Love that stunning hummingbird!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!