'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Jacqueline's Tidbits of News

Friday, June 28, 2013

Jacqueline's Tidbits of News



If you haven't already heard, Google Reader is being discontinued as of July 1, If you enjoy getting email, you can subscribe to my blog and you will receive an email with a notice that something has been added to the blog. All you have to do is look to your right on my web page, scroll down and where it says Follow By Email, add your email address and click Get Email Updates. You will receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription. Easy Peasy. Or you can Follow me, by clicking on the Button that says FOLLOW ME which is the new alternate to Google Reader.
 


I certainly hope you will find a new way to read my posts as I certainly don't want to lose you!
I really value your friendship and the comments that my readers leave which truly inspire me to keep on creating!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!