'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Stamping with the Dragon Card Challenge - Flowers for Mom

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Stamping with the Dragon Card Challenge - Flowers for Mom


It's my turn to show off my card for last week's challenge - Flowers for Mom that started last week for Stamping with the Dragon. I started off using Rich Razzleberry for my base which is a 5"x 7" finished card size. I then used Basic Grey's collection called 'Green at Heart' for the rest. I used the Fairy in Floral frame and you can find it here in the Stamping with the Dragon store here; http://dragonslairdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=403_406&products_id=1462  I colored here using my Prismacolor pencils. I used a glue pen and Stampendous 'Shaved Ice to add some dimension to her wings. I added 3 layers and the fourth layer I cut it out using a Sizzix die called 'Frame, Iron Gate' using orange paper from the same fabulous collection. I added some flower border stickers on both sides of the frame that I just cut out from the same collection as well as the sentiment came from this sticker collection. I cut out a octagon  frame using purple metallic paper and cut it out using a Spellbinders 'Large Octagons' die. I added some Felt Fusion flowers by Stampin' Up.

Now its your turn! Time to get crafting, and once your FLOWER creations are ready, don't forget to come back and link up to our challenge. The prize for the winner is a £5 voucher to the 

Oh and don't forget to come and join our little family over on Facebook.
We have started a group, just for Stamping Dragon fans. We have loads of fun things going on. We have card swaps, fun challenges, games etc... So do come and join us..
Best of luck.
Janette & the DT



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!