'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Another Peak for Whimsy Stamps

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Another Peak for Whimsy Stamps

















Well it's that time again, Whimsy Digital Stamps has release some awesome digital stamps and here is another new releases by Marika Collins Collection called "Danii". I started off using red metallic paper for my base which is a 5"x 7" finished card size. I used Carta Bella 'Devoted' for the rest. For the 1st  layer I used Devoted Hearts for one half and the other half I used I Love You This Much. On top of this I again used 2 pieces of paper; Cupids Arrow & Words of love. Then I laid down a stripe of paper 'So Loved Stripe' and then laid down vintage lace along with using the same red/pink ribbon just using the 2 different sides by May Arts. I then took a paper heart doily and sprayed using Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst spray in the following colors; Ramblin Rose Pink and Open Arms Amethyst. I then cut out a heart and decorative lattice swirl using a Heartfelt Creation die from 'Timeless Amour' collection who are a  Spellbinders Preferred Partners using some pink paper in my stash. I printed out 'Danii' using shimmery white paper and colored her using Prismacolor pencils. I used Cherry Sparkle for the heart and Twinkling Clouds on her boots which are sold by Sparkle N Sprinkle. As for the sentiment I used red and pink glitter by In The Making Enterprises. I used the Tim Holtz stripe die called 'Stacked Words- Valentines' using 'So Loved Stripe' paper and the words 'Hugs & Kisses . Then ran it thru the Xyron machine to place the adhesive on the top then sprinkled  red & pink glitter on top. I added 2 tickets from Pink Paislee collection called 'Secret Crush'.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute image and this is a perfect Valentine's card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this on the Whimsy dt facebook page - love the colours hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!