'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Stamping Dragon Card Challenge - Anything Goes

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Stamping Dragon Card Challenge - Anything Goes
















I'm back with another card for Stamping Dragon Designs and this week's theme is 'Anything Goes'. So here is my card which I used gold metallic paper for my base which is a 5"x 7" finished card size. I used the Pion Design papers called 'Waiting for Santa 2' for the rest. I cut out the Santa from the paper called 'Santa is Coming' and popped him up using foam dots. Using the other side from this paper I ran it thru a Tim Holtz embossing folder called 'Bricked & Woodgrain set'. I printed the sentiment called 'I heard the Bells Ring' by Stamping Dragons which you can find here; http://dragonslairdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=529&products_id=2810
I cut this out using Spellbinders 'Label Seven' and then cut a frame using the Christmas Flower paper. I cut out the Street Lamp Post by La-La Land Crafts die and I added some double sided tape to the lantern and added some red and yellow glitter. I added some gold ribbon with a bow that I found at Michael's and added 2 basic pearls to the Lamp Post.

2 comments:

  1. You do such beautiful vintage cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty masterpiece, Jackie! Richly colored, and so festive!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!