'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: DDC # 42 - Holiday Cheer/with embossing

Monday, December 17, 2012

DDC # 42 - Holiday Cheer/with embossing

Well I don't what happen to my post but I know this was posted last night! Anyways my apologies for the the mishap,  I'm back with another card for Digi Darla's and this week's theme is Holiday Cheer with embossing using either heat or dry. I started off using Always Artichoke for my base which is a 5"x 7" finished card size. I added 3 layers using  Daisy Ds 'Mistletoe  Memories' for the rest and ran it thru embossing folder by Cuttlebug called 'Snowflakes'.  I highlighted the words using Olive Pastel Fluid Chalk. I printed out my DD Poinsettia Vase and colored it using Prismacolor pencils. I added Snow marker by Marvy Uchida  on the berries for added dimension. I then cut out a frame using Always Artichoke paper using Marianne Creatables die called 'Anja Large Oval' and used another die from the same die using red paper from Mistletoe collection. I then ran it thru a Cuttlebug Folder called 'Winter Words' and then highlighted the words using Olive Pastel & Warm Red Fluid Chalk. I also went over using Green Apple and Siren Smooch ink so the words would stand out. I added some Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding ribbon and a bow along with some basic pearls as shown!


1 comment:

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!