'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: DDC # 36 - Gift Card Holder

Monday, November 5, 2012

DDC # 36 - Gift Card Holder


















I'm back with another card for Digi Darla's and this week's challenge is to make a gift card holder. I've had this Sizzix die called 'Gift Card Holder with Phrase' for awhile but have never used it until now.

Here is a picture of the inside with the credit card as a gift card. The base of this card is the standard A2 size (4/14"x 5 1/2") which is the smallest size for the insert to fit. I used Early Espresso for the base and used Bo Bunny 'Noel' for the rest. I cut an ornament out using Serendipity Stamps Ornament die using red metallic paper and placed it on double sided adhesive sheet. I added some Harvest Gold, Light Gold and Burgundy glitter to add some bling. I printed out the Snowman with Tree a Digi Darla's image using shimmery white paper and colored him using Prismacolor pencils. I stamped a sentiment from Warm Winter Wishes by Flourishes using black crafter's ink and embossed using black embossing powder. I added some gold ribbon & bow that I found at Michael's in the top right hand corner.I added a label in the inside for a handwritten note by My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Collection.

4 comments:

  1. Who wouldn't want this for a gift card :) Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would be much more excited about this gift card holder than the gift card but that's just me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! Send it my way! With or without the gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful gift card holder!! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!