'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Stamping Dragons Designs - Going to the Dogs

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Stamping Dragons Designs - Going to the Dogs

[image]












I'm back with another card for Stamping Dragons Designs, this card features the above sketch using the dog image. This is a really special challenge for us, we are trying to raise money for this worth while cause and here is the  link http://www.doxierescue.com/.
This image will be in the store, all proceeds from the sales of these two images will go to the Bucks County Doxie Rescue. 

So I started off with a 5"x 7" finished card size using Early Espresso for the base.  I used ColorCore Cardstock Graphic 45 patterned paper using Houndstooth for the second layer. For the third layer I used Bo Bunny's paper called 'Dog Treats' and on top of that I used 'Woof Words' vellum by Boxer Scrapbook Productions. I coloured the dogs using Prismacolor pencils and cut it out using scissors. I then cut out the mat using Spellbinder's 'Lacey Ovals' using Kool Kraft Corrugated sheet by Jillibean Soup. I sponged Soft Suede over top to highlight the texture of the paper. I cut out the bone from the paper called 'Dog Bones' by Karen Foster and then traced a bigger bone out of the Kraft Corrugated paper using the bone as a template. I again highlighted the paper using Soft Suede ink. I wrapped twine around the bone. I added some Kaisercraft 'Lace Pack' and then laid on top some velvet ribbon by May Arts. I cut out a paw print using the paper called 'Paws' by Samantha Walker for Creative Imaginations.

1 comment:

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!