'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Loves Rubberstamps Card Challenge - Paper Piecing

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Loves Rubberstamps Card Challenge - Paper Piecing

Sorry about the latest of the post I thought I had done this up but blogger did something.  I had to go to work today and forgot to check my post before I left. I'm back with Loves Rubberstamps challenge which is to use paper piecing on your card. So here is my card. I used Not Quite Navy for my base which is 5" x 7". I used Kaisercraft paper collection called 'Sweet Nothing' for the rest.  I ran the second layer of paper thru the Sizzix embossing folder called Dot Matrix by TIm Holtz. I stamped the basket using black Memento ink & the stamp set called 'Love Sweet Love' by Flourishes. I coloured this basket using Copic Markers and cut it out using Stampin' Up 'Window Frames' collection. I also cut another frame out using brown paper from the same collection using a larger window frame. Then I used Stampin'Up paper piecing pack that coordinates with the Window Frame and paper pieced both pieces. I sponged the edges using Not Quite Navy and Calypso Coral dye inks.
I then cut out a floral basket from the paper 'Falling for You' using the same collection. I  stamped the saying from the set 'Clematis and Butterflies' using black crafter's ink and embossed using black EP. I cut this out using Spellbinders 'Twisted Metal Tags & Accents and again sponging the edges using Not Quite Navy and Calypso Coral dye inks. I used some peach ribbon by May Arts and some basic pearls as shown.
 How to play: Just upload a creation that follows this week's challenge to your online blog or gallery. Then leave a link to your project in the linky widget at the bottom of this post. If you upload to online galleries, please also use the tag or keyword LRSBC10. Our challenge is open to everyone, you can use any stamps and products that you would like, and you can enter as many times as you want. 

Deadline:
The linky entry widget will close at 9PM CST on Monday, July 30th so all entries need to be in before then. 

Prize Information:
One lucky participant will be chosen using a random number generator and will win a gift voucher for use at our store, Loves Rubberstamps, and will be able to proudly display our Winner's Badge on their blog!

The Design Team will also each choose their favorite card from this challenge and the winner's will be able to proudly display a special blog badge on their blog. The Design Team favorite's from Challenge 9 - will be announced before the posting of Challenge 11

Gift Voucher Amounts:
This week we will be giving away a $25.00 gift voucher to go on a shopping spree at Loves Rubberstamps!

WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED WITH THE NEW CHALLENGE ON TUESDAY July 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!