'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Cardabilities Sketch # 58

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Cardabilities Sketch # 58


I can't believe this is my last post for Cardabilities as Karan is taking a much needed break until August. So here is my tag, I'm using a black tag that is #8. I ran ti thru a Tim Holtz embossing folder called Damask. I then got out my Pan Pastels and applied some colour using greens and blues. I added a strip of blue metallic paper and then laid down white cryogen paper. On top of that I used some Anna Griffin paper which was blue & white damask Ag 1673. I add two strips of red glitter scallop by using Stampin 'up 'Tasteful Trim".  I stamped 3 flowers using Heartfelt Creations 'Posy Patch' flowers using platinum pigment ink and embossed using gold embossing powder. I coloured them using Lindy's Stamping Gang Magicals Dark Chocolate Truffle and Afternoon Delight Denim. I added  3 different colours of corduroy buttons in Pacific Point, Real Red and Kiwi Kiss. I cut out 3 sprigs using Stampin'Up Little Leaves using green metallic paper. I punched out 1 heart using Stampin'Up heart punch using green paper. I cut out the butterflies using blue & green paper and Stampin'Up Embosslits 'Beautiful Wings'. I punch out the pennants using Stampin'Up Petite Pennant punch in red & green paper from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!