'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Okay, So I didn't make it!

Friday, April 27, 2012

Okay, So I didn't make it!

Well, my bad news is that I wasn't chosen to be on the Heartfelt Creations Design Team, I would like to say Thank you to everyone who was kind enough to vote for me!  So I thought I would post my creations. This is a picture of my oldest nephew Zachary who was 2 years old wearing a big cowboy hat for Halloween. He is now 13 years old and still as cute as ever. This card is a gatefold easel card using Bo Bunny's latest collection called 'Weekend Market'.
 


Here is the scrapbook page that is shows off Zachary wearing my mom's chaps that she had growing up. I won't tell you how old that makes my mother but you get the idea! I will hopefully teaching these projects at Scrap-a-lot in the near future closer to Father's Day! This page uses a lot of Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst stains, Magicals Embossing Powders and fusible webbing.













1 comment:

  1. I really like your layout, sadly I to did not make it to the team and have posted my pages now as well......
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!