'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: I'm Back!!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

I'm Back!!


If you have been wondering where my blog posts have been, I have been extremely busy getting ready for 2 blog hops that are happening on April 15th, 2012 after I got back from my holidays. I also had 2 more projects to do for the Heartfelt Creations Design Team in which I hope to make the finals.  I also had the fantastic opportunity to go with my son and his school to Paris and London. We were part of the 95th Anniversary of the battle of Vimy Ridge memorial service which was held on April 9th, 2012 at Vimy Ridge. It was a really moving experience to be part of, to see what sacrifices our Canadian soldiers did, for our freedom! We were gone for 8 days but I had to have some of my design work done before I could go. Stay tune for tomorrow as I have 2 projects to share; one for Cornish Heritage Farms and one for Cardabilities!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!