'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Timeless Tuesday #153 and The Beauty Of Bling

Monday, January 30, 2012

Timeless Tuesday #153 and The Beauty Of Bling



Hello everyone and welcome to another FABULOUS Timeless Tuesday challenge! Today we are making Center Step Cards. The Challenge for Bring Back Beautiful is all about the Bling!!!. So here is my challenge for both challenges a Center Step Card with lots of Bling!
I used the Basic Black paper by Stampin'Up and followed the tutorial I found at Splitcoasters. For the rest of the papers I used  from a collection pack called "Paris Nights" by Tina Higgins by G.C.D. Studios. I stamped the image from the set called 'From the Desk Of' by Flourishes using black crafters ink by Clearsnap and heat set it. I then colored it with Copic Markers using the following colors; RV43, YG25, YG67, Y18, YR07 and BV20. I used an embossing folder by Teresa Collins and cut the opening out and used Soft Suede classic ink to enhance the embossing. I attached it over top of  the picture using pop up dots. I added the bling when shown using Prima Marketing and cut them up to fit. Stamped sentiment from the same stamp set using black crafters ink and emboss using clear EP.


UPDATED: I was a Winner for Bring Back Beautiful for January!

1 comment:

  1. Lots and lots of bling - just the way I like it!
    Great job! Thanks for playing the BBB-challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!