'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: ODBD Stamping In Time Challenge (SNTODBD51)!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

ODBD Stamping In Time Challenge (SNTODBD51)!

It's still awfully cold here it's only - 29 c so I'm still inside playing with my stamps for Our Daily Bread Design Stamping in Time Challenge this rotation is all about 2012!  Or, at least the numbers that make up the year. Like 2-0-1-2

2-Use two of something  
  0- Use zero of something  
   1- Use one of something    
      2- Use two of something else

 So here is my 2 cards for this challenge, the first card is a 5"x 7" card size using Old Olive for the base. I then used Pink Paislee's Butterfly Garden Collection for the rest of the papers. The first layer used 'Nature Sanctuary' and then I used Botanical Gardens for the 3rd layer. I took the butterfly from the set 'Don't Worry' by ODBD and over stamped the butterfly using Lime Pastel and Rouge Fluid Chalk onto the pink Botanical Garden paper. I then cut out a window using the new Poppy Stamp Window die using a scrap of Basic Grey 'Cappella' paper. I then used a white foam tip using  Lime Pastel and Rouge Fluid Chalk to wand in some color. I popped up the image using foam dots and for the middle I cut an image from the flip side of the paper. I cut out a square using the Lacey Square by Spellbinders and used it on the diagonal so the sentiment would fit. I used black pigment ink to stamp sentiment from the set 'Don't Worry' by ODBD on to shimmery white paper and used clear EP. Again wand in some color using the same colors and stylus with white foam tips. I stamped 2 butterflies from the same set using black pigment ink and used clear EP. I colored the image using Kiwi, and Sassy Pink Smooch ink by Clearsnap. Attached them to my card as shown. So on my card I used 2 - layers of paper, 0 - Ribbon, 
1 - Sentiment and 2 Butterflies




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!