'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: JustRite Friday Challenge #064: Inspiration

Monday, January 23, 2012

JustRite Friday Challenge #064: Inspiration


   


JRC_064 Inspiration

Our first challenge for the new year is this tranquil and serene inspiration photo: Just use the photo to gather inspiration for your project -- either from the colors, patterns, layout, textures or general feeling, combined with your JustRite stamps.  I have been under the weather with a bout of Vertigo which has really made it hard for me to make cards or stay vertical. Hopefully that's done for now! Here is my second card for the challenge, it's a 5"x 7" finished card size. I used Crumb Cake for the base and used Parisian Breeze Specialty paper by Stampin'Up for the rest. I cut 4 photo corners using a die from the Cuttlebug 2"x2" Vintage die set using blue glitter paper. Then I added 2 pieces of light blue velvet ribbon with brown stitching on each side that I found at Michael's.  I then took a paper doily and washed over using Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals using the following colors Opal Sea Oats, Tibetan Poppy and Mission Bells. Then I cut out Fleur de Lis Pendant by Spellbinders using the same blue glitter paper attached to the doily by pop up dots. I cut out Labels 20 by Spellbinders using brown metallic paper by Stardream. I outlined the embossed edge by using Molasses Smooch ink by Clearsnap. I stamped oval from the JustRite set called "Vintage Ovals" using platinum pigment ink and gold EP by Clearsnap. I colored the image again using Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals using the following colors Opal Sea Oats, Tibetan Poppy and Mission Bells onto Very Vanilla paper. I stamped saying from the same set using black pigment ink and black EP by Clearsnap onto Very Vanilla paper. I then sponged the following colors; Chestnut Roan and Prussian Blue Fluid Chalk by Clearsnap. I cut this out using Stampin'Up Modern Label punch attached using pop up dots. I cut out the larger rose using Spellbinders "Spiral Blossom One" using light gold metallic paper. I sprayed this rose using Donna Salazar 'Carmel Latte' Smooch Spritz by Clearsnap and added Donna's Fairy Dust 'Mixed Berries' to all the roses using a quickie glue pen. The other 3 roses came from Prima Marketing. I cut 3 leaves from the Spellbinders 'Blossom Tags & Accents using bronze metallic paper. I then ran all three leaves thru a crimper and added some Cinnamon Glitter Ritz by In The Making Enterprises to the edges. I cut out Pine branches using various papers using McGill's punch for the larger branches and Martha Stewart's for the smaller ones. I used blue rhinestones where shown by Prima Marketing. I added 2 bows using sheer light blue with brown polka dots by Michael's.

1 comment:

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!