'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Femine Flair Challenge- December Release Hop for Flourishes

Friday, December 16, 2011

Femine Flair Challenge- December Release Hop for Flourishes


Lace, pearls and flouncy ribbons – these are the things that make up a creation with a truly feminine flair. That’s what is at the heart of this month’s challenge. So here my card for the challenge. I started off using light gold metallic paper by Stardream using my favorite size 5"x 7". I used BoBunny's Snowy Serenade 'Overture" for the second layer. I cut out a doily using Cheery Lynn's Doily die called "English Tea Party" using Penny Black background paper called "Flower Foil White" I cut out another doily using Stampin'Up newest die that will be release in January 2012 using BoBunny's Snowy Serenade 'Overture" paper. I used the stamp from the set called "From the Desk of"by Flourishes using black crafter's ink and colored the image using reinkers of the following colors: Certain Celery, Pretty in Pink and Wild Wasabi. I added pearls for the centers of the flowers and pearl flourishes as shown. I added some Crochet ribbon, Vintage lace by May Arts and some ruffled ribbon by Stampin'Up as shown. Stamped sentiment from the same set and cut it out using the Fancy Tags 2 by Spellbinders and Pearl bling from Want2Scrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!