'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: The Sweetest Noon Time Challenge!- Flourishes

Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Sweetest Noon Time Challenge!- Flourishes

 Be inspired by this ever-so-tasty cupcake tower in this fun-filled color challenge. The challenge is red, white and soft green!  Simply use those colors and you are in the running!  My finished card size is 5"x 7". I started out using Certain Celery by Stampin'Up for my base. I then pulled some Christmas paper from my stash called "the Sharon Ann's Christmas Magic by the Little Yellow Bicycle that I thought would fit the color scheme. So the next layer I used was red paper with lime green flourishes that were foiled. The other layer was cut down to 4" square that fit inside the red layer was white with red and light green medallions. I added light green satin ribbon from May Arts and added Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon on top by Stampin'Up. Then I adhered it to the base. I then stamped the evergreen boughs and the ornament from the set called 'Holiday Sparkle' by Flourishes using black memento ink on shimmery white paper and colored with Copic markers in the following colors; YG00, YG05,YG07, YG23, & YG99. I then used a quickie glue pen and sprinkled Chartreuse Glitter Ritz Glitter on the boughs sprinkled  green highlight glitter for the center of the ornament. I adhere these branches using pop up dots. I stamped the ribbon from the same set using Copic markers using the following markers R17,R27,R29, & R89. I added an red ornament from a package of chipboard stickers and used Magenta peel offs for the string. Also I cut out a Memory Box die called 'Cutesy Bow' from Certain Celery paper for the ornament. I stamped 'Sending Love on Christmas' from the set called "Meet Me Under the Mistletoe" by Flourishes using Black crafter's ink by Clearsnap and emboss using clear EP by Stampin'Up. I adhered this to Thickers Tinsel Accents by American Crafts. I added basic pearls where shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!