'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Mojo Monday 213

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Mojo Monday 213

It's time for another Mojo Monday sketch and this week it is either a round or square option.   So here is my card, It's  a 6" square card. I used Marina Mist paper by Stampin'Up for the base. Then I cut the second layer from the BoBunny collection called 'Snowy Serenade' that came out 2 years ago which is one of my favorite collection along with the new BoBunny that just came out. I stamp over the paper using the BoBunny snowflake using Coneflower Vivid ink by Clearsnap. Then I used my Spellbinders Grand Scallop circle to cut a circle using BoBunny 'Snowy Serenade Winter Night' and another circle using 'Snowy Serenade Prelude Diecut'. I used snowflakes from the same BoBunny stamp set and over stamp on the paper using ConeFlower and Lilac Mist Vivid inks. I used Cape Cod Smooch ink on the first circle to color the embossed edge and on the second circle I used Grape Soda Smooch ink by Clearsnap. I cut out snowflakes using Spellbinders 'Create a Flake 3" using different BoBunny paper and added basic pearl to the centers. Then I attached Whisper White Organza ribbon to the snowflake.This was then attached to a rectangle piece of paper called 'Snow Serenade Stripe which had another piece of paper from my stash on top. I cut out scallop oval using Spellbinders 'Lacey Oval' and BoBunny 'Snowy Serenade Serenity' paper. Then I matted this on burgundy metallic paper that was cut out using Spellbinders 'Classic Petite Scallop Oval'. I stamped 'Christmas Blessings' from the set called 'Glad Tidings by Verve Stamps using black crafter's ink & embossed using clear EP by Clearsnap.  

1 comment:

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!