'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: JustRite Friday Challenge 059: Fall Festival

Sunday, October 2, 2011

JustRite Friday Challenge 059: Fall Festival



 For purposes of this JustRite challenge, “Fall Festival” covers the general Fall season or any occasion/holiday within: Back-to-School, Fall sports or outings, Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc. 
So here is my 3-D project; a Thanksgiving card for my parents. Us, Canadians celebrate our Thanksgiving next weekend. I made a gatefold easel card using BoBunny's newest line called Forever Fall. I used one 12" x 12" Early Espresso paper by Stampin'Up and rest I used was from BoBunny collection. I used JustRite stamps 'Natures Nested Sentiments & Verse' for the front panel and 'Happy Everything Mini Tag kit - Interlocking for the inside. I decorated it with stickers and used Spellbinders for front, inside and the bottom to hold the card up.

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Jackie. I love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Great color palette and love all the fall foliage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't understand why you didn't win the challenge! Your card is a winner.

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!