'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Timeless Tuesday #128

Monday, August 1, 2011

Timeless Tuesday #128


 Flourishes’ Christmas In July sale is going on for the entire week and all of Friends of Flourishes are showing their Christmas cards/projects for the challenge! Why don’t you bring out your Christmas stamps and be festive with us? It would be so fun and a great way to start this year’s Christmas cards! So here is my card, I started with red metallic paper then layered with blue metallic paper. I took a piece of Soft Suede paper from Stampin'Up and ran it thru a cuttlebug folder called 'Holly'. I then swipe over the embossed image using Soft Suede ink. I stamped the 'Christmas Music' by Flourishes on to Shimmery White paper by Stampin'Up using black crafter's ink and emboss using detail gold embossing powder. I then used Tim Holtz distress stains to color the Christmas Music background paper in the following colors; Vintage Photo, Wild Honey and Antique Linen. I again sprayed with Perfect Pearls mist using Pearl to add some bling. I stamped Dove & Holly set by Flourishes using black crafter's ink on to Shimmery White paper by Stampin'Up. Heat set the ink. Then I colored using Champagne Gold shimmery paint and drop of Pine Needles distress reinker for the leaves,  used Barn Door plus shimmery paint for the berries and Storm Sky with shimmery paint for the doves. I cut this image out leaving a halo around it. Added Cherry Cobbler seam binding for the ribbon and bow and 2 pearl flourishes from Reflections. Stamped sentiment from Christmas Music by Flourishes on to Country Charm Label which I stamped out on to Shimmery white paper using black crafter's ink and emboss using detail black embossing powder. Cut it out leaving a little halo and added 2 gold glitter brads from Stampin'Up.

3 comments:

  1. Wowzers! This is just Beautiful! Love all your Fabulous Layers! The distressed, embossed Music panel is Wonderful. Love your Sweet doves too,Beautifully colored! Such a Pretty Pretty Card!

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!!!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!