'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: My Mind's Eye Blog Challenge 26: Card Sketch

Saturday, August 20, 2011

My Mind's Eye Blog Challenge 26: Card Sketch




MME_CardSketch_2011_08
The challenge: Design a card based on this fabulous sketch and use “Anything Goes” as your theme (by Anam Stubbington).  That means the theme is your choice! Here is my take on the sketch provided. Finished card size is 5" X 7". I started out with Chocolate Chip paper next I layered Natural "Strength" Masculine Print paper on top. I took 2 paper doilies from Little Yellow Bicycle and sprayed them using Spring Mint for one and Tattered Leather for the other using Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels. I cut out the tags using Spellbinders "Long Classic Scalloped Rectangles Lg and using the following papers; "Lush Brown Diamond Paper", Natural 'Embark' Wild Ferns Paper, Natural 'Encourage' Proud Print Paper by My Mind's Eye, Brown and Light Green Glitter Paper by American Crafts. I added ribbon from the collection called Natural "My Boy" Trim by My Mind's Eye to each tag. I adhered each doily as shown then added the 2 tags using foam tape. Then I used the scallop chipboard from the Natural "Embark" Chipboard border by My Mind's Eye. I cut out the tag using Spellbinders 'Fancy Tag 1' using brown Bazzill bling. I stamped saying 'With Love' from the set called Hand-Penned Holidays by Stampin'Up using black pigment ink by Clearsnap and embossing using black detail EP by Ranger on to Presto Paper by Stampin'Up. I then colored the paper by using Beach Glass Vivid dye ink and Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk all by Clearsnap to reveal the resist. Add basic pearls by Kaisercraft as shown. I cut a rosette using Tim Holtz 'Mini Rosette' using Stampin'Up Mocha Morning Specialty papers and added a brad from the Lost & Found collection called Portobello Road Buddie Brads by My Mind's Eye. I added 2 basic pearl flourishes by Michael's and attached as shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!