'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Timeless Tuesday #125

Monday, July 11, 2011

Timeless Tuesday #125


Hello everyone! It is time for another Timeless Tuesday challenge. I am asking you to make a card for a friend across the miles or nearby. The card must have the word FRIEND in the sentiment. So here is my take on the challenge.
I used Wisteria Wonder for the base for a standard card size. I used the new paper by Stampin'Up called Flirtatious for the second layer. Then I cut out blue paper by The Little Yellow Bicycle called 'Vita Bella' using Spellbinders ''Fleur de Lis Squares". Then I cut out black paper using Spellbinders 'Lacey Ovals'. I then stamped the Clematis and the Butterfly from the Set called Clematis and Butterfly by Flourishes using black Crafter's ink and embossed using detail black EP on watercolor paper. Then I colored the image using Sakura Gelly Roll metallic pens and watercolor brush. I cut out the image leaving a little halo and attached it to the black oval as shown.Which then was attached to the blue Fleur de Lis square. I stamped "To a Very Dear Friend" from the set called "Spring Bouquets" by Flourishes using black Crafter's ink and embossed using detail black EP. I also stamped the label over the saying using Melon Mambo classic ink  from the set "Country Charm Labels" by Flourishes.
Cut it out by leaving a little halo.

SUPPLIES:
Paper: Flirtatious, Wisteria Wonder, Basic Black, Shimmery White by Stampin'Up, Watercolor paper- unknown
            Vita Bella' by The Little Yellow Bicycle 
Ink: Melon Mambo by Stampin'Up, Black Crafter's ink by Clearsnap
Stamps: Clematis and Butterfly,  "Spring Bouquets", "Country Charm Labels" by Flourishes.
Other: Detail black EP, Wisteria Wonder marker by Stampin'Up, ''Fleur de Lis Squares", Lacey Ovals'
          by Spellbinders

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is sooo Pretty! I love the rich colors your chose and all the gorgeous layers. jut a really pretty card!

    Hugs
    Shannon 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEATUIFUL *friend* card Jackie! Love the wisteria look! Thank you for playing the FTTC with us...hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful creation. I love the this set and you did an amazing job. Thanks for playing at FTTC. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!