'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Mojo Monday 200 & Timeless Tuesday #127

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Mojo Monday 200 & Timeless Tuesday #127





It's Mojo Monday and it's their 200 sketch challenge and Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge ~ FTTC127.
Here is my card that I entered for both challenges. I used the Mojo sketch to make this card and used the color purple for the Flourishes challenge. This photo shows wicker furniture which reminds me of lying out in the hot summer, lounging on the furniture watching the clouds go by or falling asleep. My Mother always planted Sweet Peas hence the Sweet Peas in the card. I too love purple. I used metallic black paper for the base. I layered some purple from Crate papers and stamped Lace Edges by Flourishes on the edge of paper using Plum Vivid by Clearsnap. I then cut some BoBunny paper from my stash called Jazmyne ''Twilight'. I colored this blue ribbon by Stampin'Up  by using a purple marker and made a bow before  layering on top a piece of Jazmyne 'Mist' layered with some Crate paper. I stamp Sweet Peas using black crafter's ink by Clearsnap and colored image using Tombow markers. I cut it out using Fleur de Lis Square by Spellbinders. I layered this on top of a square lilac glitter paper. I cut out a circle using the Beaded Circles by Spellbinders using purple glitter paper. I then stamped the sentiment from the set called Waterlilies by Flourishes and cut this out using the Lacey Circles by Spellbinders. 





2 comments:

  1. Jackie, this is just beautiful! Awesome take on the Mojo Sketch and the IC colors. So glad you had a chance to play the FTTC with us this week...hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jackie, this is really Lovely! Love how you worked the Mojo sketch and the Color inspiration too! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!