'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Week # 67 - 'Classic Patterns' Challenge at The Shabby Tea Room

Friday, June 24, 2011

Week # 67 - 'Classic Patterns' Challenge at The Shabby Tea Room

For The Shabby Team Room Challenge this week ... we asks that you create a card or project with USING THE COLORS IN THE INSPIRATION PHOTO AND POLKA DOTS AND/OR GINGHAM! Here is my version; I used Rose Red for the base of the 5" X 7" card. Then I used brown polka dot paper called "Vivo" from Kaisercraft collection called "Chanteuse". Then I used another piece called "Evo" from the same collection and ran it thru a Cuttlebug folder called "Snowball". With another piece of paper called "Soprano" I cut out the frame with flowers on it and using another paper called "Staccato" that had just flowers on it. I cut out some of the flowers to add dimension to the frame. I cut out Oval Window die cut from Heartfelt Creations using light green glitter paper and cut the flourish from Heartfelt Creations die called Decorative Dutch Iris using pink glitter paper.Before applying papers to the base card I attached a brown polka dot ribbon that will be introduced on July 1st  from Stampin'Up. I attached a piece of pink gingham ribbon on top of the brown polka dot ribbon. Attached pearls as shown from Kraisercraft.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!