'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Waiting is almost over.....

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Waiting is almost over.....

The waiting is almost over... tomorrow is the day that the Heartfelt Creations Design Team will be announced. I'm really anxious about this is because it's my first time I tried out for a design team and I tend question my ability lots. Another sad note about this week for me is that it's my 3 year anniversary on Saturday when I loss my husband to Cancer. So I'm hoping that I will have some very exciting news to tell you about! Please keep your fingers cross for me and I will show you my  cards that I sent down to be judged.
 Here is Card #1 plus the inside of the card.

Tomorrow I will show you Card #2.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!