'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Merry Christmas card

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Merry Christmas card

I'm way behind getting my Christmas cards out. Here is one of my simpler cards that I have done. I started out with Soft Suede cardstock then took Brushed Gold and ran it thru embossing folder Vintage Wallpaper. Then I stamped "Merry Christmas" in black pigment ink and embossed with black embossing powder. Then I punch it out using the oval punch and punch out a scalloped oval in Early Espresso. Layered the gold on top the early espresso paper. I used the stamp called "Elizabeth" using Soft Suede dye ink onto brushed gold cardstock and colored with Soft Suede marker and using Early Espresso marker to shade. I ran another piece of Soft Suede cardstock thru the embossing folder Vintage Wallpaper then applied Champagne Mist on top of that to highlight the embossed folder. Wrapped a piece of Kraft taffeta ribbon (that retired) and made a bow. Layered this onto Early Espresso. Supplies all Stampin'up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!